1st November 2019 - Testing with 1 theme presentation

Feedback on the positives and negatives of using nodenogg.in version 0.0.19d to collect thoughts on research ideas.

Nodenogg has been pretty useful so far with having group sessions where we could contribute ideas and thoughts and put it in one place for us to look at. The only issue i found was with organizing them as i had to hand pick all the nodes and move them. it would be cool if it would create nodes in like a row format if that makes sense

1 Like

Thanks. Yes some auto arrangement sounds like a good idea, the way the data is stored many ways to view the data is possible. Would need to think on best implementation as need to keep the manual positions and connections.

I’ve found the nodenogg.in website to be super helpful for the feedback with presentations and group chats. I have to agree with Sid with the auto-arrangement.

1 Like

Nodenogg was a fairly easy to use app, and I think it could have some beneficial uses in education. In my the opinion, the ability to create a name anonymously engaged me to create something I found funny, however since I was trying to be funny, I then was more likely to pay attention and offer actual feedback to counter messing around a bit with the name. The biggest gripe I had with it, was that comments were often unorganised and a mess. If each comment came in order of how recently published they were, I believe that it would be easier to understand and easier to organise

1 Like